US DHS has extended STEM OPT to two years for F-1 students | Zentora Blog

11 months ago, Thu, Aug 3, 2017, 22:37:00
Overseas citizens who seek to pursue an advanced degree in the US has to get an F-1 student visa for doing so.


Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_61db9f414e3864756b73b4939dedf05d, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0