Pte Acceptance For Australia

8 months ago, Mon, Sep 4, 2017, 04:16:35
Did you know that you can apply for PR and study visa including 457 without taking IELTS? Australia accepts only PTE certificate to give you PR or study visas. PTE academic is a fully computerized test and its much easier as compared to IELTS.