300 school children in UP's Shamli taken ill after inhaling toxic gas - Rediff.com India News

8 months ago, Tue, Oct 10, 2017, 06:35:13
300 school children in UP's Shamli taken ill after inhaling toxic gas - Rediff.com India News
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has ordered a probe into the matter by Commissioner Saharanpur.

Comments


Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_bc2e3315c87b1e075fc2b0ce3c94de83, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0