Hindustan Times Mumbai Name Change Ads

6 months ago, Wed, Jul 26, 2017, 02:15:09
Change of name in passport, affidavit and birth certificates is a legal process. After changing name in your document, you have to disclose your correct name two newspaper. One newspaper should be national or second is a local newspaper. Hindustan times or Hindustan times Hindi is the best newspaper for publishing name change ad for Mumbai edition.